|Home Page||General Articles||Genesis Science Mission|
|Scripture||Categories||Genesis Science Mission Online Store|
|Anomalies||Creation Science Talk Blog|
Isaiah 40:22. It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
Not to scale.
According to this theory the Deep was a large sphere of water with the Earth a formless undefined region of water a center.
The term firmament simply refers to an expanse or a space. God starts expanding space for a space between the water above the firmament and below the firmament. Some water stays inside the space and is later used by God to make sun moon and stars.
6. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
The continuing expansion of space cools thing down and the heat red shifts to become the Cosmic Black body Radiation.
1. Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
2. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
3. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
4. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
This huge sphere of water would have a mass of about 20 X that of the visible universe would have produced a huge dent in space-time such that the gravitational potential would produce be nearly that of a black hole. At this point the Earth would be at the center of this sphere,
On day four as God created the stars the additional mass would push the Earth below the critical point that in a back hole would be the event horizon. below this point there would be not time since the time dimension would be imaginary making it space like.
As the sphere of water expanded the galaxies would be polled out of the timeless zone. The expansion would cause the star light to become red shifted and the reduction in the gravitational potential \would cause the additional red shift that has been interpreted as accelerating expansion.
Eventually the Earth would be pulled out of the collapsing time less zone and out of the gravitational potential
On Earth the process takes no time at all, but billions of years in the rest
of the universe. The stars were made at this time and distant star light has
time to reached Earth. An observer at night on the fourth day on Earth would see
black sky and then suddenly the stars would appear all at the same time.
So during the six days of creation on Earth, billions of years passed at edge of the universe, so that the age of Universe when Adam saw it, was six days, Earth standard time but the light from distant stars would still have time to reach us. The result is that distant objects would appear old.
||Young Earth Theory.|
||Big Bang Theory.|
at $1 a month
$11 for a year
Support this website with a $1 gift.
Gifts of other amounts