The time line of Flood is from the Bible and it is independent
of any particular Model.
Genesis 7:11. In the six hundredth year of Noah's
life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the
month, the same day were all the fountains of the great
deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
1- Month 2, day 17 of Noahs 600th year.
Genesis 7:12.12. And the rain was upon the earth
forty days and forty nights.
Ark Lands - water receding
Genesis 7:24. And the waters prevailed upon the
earth an hundred and fifty days.
3. And the waters returned from off the earth
continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty
days the waters were abated.
4. And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the
seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of
Day 150. -Month 7, day 17 of Noahs 600th
Mountain tops exposed
Genesis 8:5. And the waters decreased continually until
the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of
the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
224. - Month 10, day 1 of Noahs 600th year
Window opened and Raven sent out. Did not return.
6. And it came to pass at the end of forty days,
that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:
7. And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to
and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the
Dove sent out, returned.
8. Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if
the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
9. But the dove found no rest for the sole of her
foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the
waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put
forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him
into the ark.
Dove sent out, returned with olive branch.
10. And he stayed yet other seven days; and again
he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
11. And the dove came in to him in the evening;
and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so
Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
Dove sent out, did not return.
Genesis 8:12. And he stayed yet other seven days;
and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto
him any more.
Cover removed from ark.
Genesis 8:13. And it came to pass in the six hundredth
and first year, in the first month, the first day of the
month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and
Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and,
behold, the face of the ground was dry.
Day 3:14. -
First month of year, 1st day of Noahs 601st year
Noah leaves ark.
14. And in the second month, on the seven and
twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.
15. And God spake unto Noah, saying,
16. Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife,
and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.
Day 371 -
2nd month, 27th day of Noahs 601st year